Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chateau Bellue Cholet (2010) Bordeaux


I am far too lazy to write an article tonight on contingent remainders after having a bottle of Chateau Bellue Cholet (2010) Bordeaux. I can only post the music that I listening to the most at the current moment. That music is Of Monsters and Men: Little Talks

The Best Wine: Bellevue Cholet 2010

This Bellevue Cholet was part of my mixed basic package  from WSJWine.com. I highly recommend this package for anyone who wants to experiment in wine tasting while getting a great deal. This wine bottle in particular is a mix with 50% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 20% Cabernet Franc (served at 64 degrees Celsius.) This bottle wine is imported from France and contains 13.5% alcohol. It is a red semi-dry wine 

The wall street journal recommends serving the bottle with a hearty white or red meat dish, while decanting an hour or so before serving. Traditionally it is recommended served with pot au feu. But if beef stew is not your style, it is also recommended with a firm cheese or a few slices of baguette.
 Personally, I think this wine goes with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment